Businesses who meet the below eligibility criteria may be able to benefit from a fully-funded website that will be built to complement their brand guidelines and will provide the functionality to sell directly to their customers.
- Be a small to medium-sized business (have less than 250 employees);
- Be based in Northumberland;
- Be able to evidence that they are a trading business;
- Be providing tangible products to their customers i.e. not a service;
- Not have an existing website or have a website which is not fit for purpose;*1
- Commit to attending 12 hours (2 days) of workshops delivered by Business Northumberland which will facilitate long term site management; *2
*1 – For the avoidance of doubt, a website is considered to be not fit for purpose if it does not have the capability to sell products directly to the customer.
*2 – Recipients of this support will be able to access workshops that cover topics such as maintaining and updating their new site, utilising Google Analytics, implementing Search Engine Optimisation strategies, and much more.