Mobile Apps are notorious for being installed for the initial purpose and then deleted, given the small amount of funding for this area of the programme we need to ensure that the businesses supported with the Mobile App development are able to demonstrate how COVID-19 has had a negative impact on their business and how this funding will support with the long term survival and growth of your business. Therefore we are asking all interested SMEs to complete an application form where it will be evaluated against suitability.
- Be employing at least 10 people and / or have an annual turnover of £500,000 but have less than 250 employees and a turnover less than 50 million Euros;
- Be registered and based in Northumberland with a physical dining presence operating in Northumberland;
- Be able to evidence that they are a trading business;
- Be trading / operating in the hospitality / leisure sector;
- Be providing a food and drinks service;
- Be able to demonstrate how they have been effected by COVID-19;
- Not currently offering similar functionality through their website (e.g. no collection or table booking service available)
Once you have registered on the Digital Advantage programme via the online registration you will be sent an application form to complete. This will be reviewed by the NCBRP programme management team with the support of BoxModel (the app specialists procured to deliver on this area of the programme) to ascertain suitability. You will be contacted by a member of the team to notify you of the outcome of this process.